Advanced Handgun Class
Using a building-block approach, this program encourages students to focus on the process of running the gun, tamping down the emotional desire to see results on the target. By using a variety of dry fire and live fire exercises, students are brought through the fundamentals of marksmanship with a focus on trigger control to help the shooter make fast hits on small targets, on demand.
Objectives will be achieved with a strong emphasis on safety.
- Controlling the trigger, with all pistols and trigger types, to achieve an accurate shot
- Acquiring proper sight alignment & sight picture on a target, and allowing the shot to happen
- Recoil management and making accurate follow up shots
- Efficient grip, presentation of the pistol and shooting stance
- Reloading your pistol efficiently and reliably
- Transitioning between targets without wasted movement and placing accurate shots
- Learn drills that will increase your shooting skill level